What is needed to process your loan

For optimal processing of your loan, consult with Ron to determine which of the following items is required for underwriting.

  • Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
  • Names/addresses of employers for the past two years
  • W-2s for two years
  • Two years of tax returns (ask Ron if required)
  • A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by Ron
  • Bank statements for two months or one quarter…ALL pages
  • Asset accounts (stocks, bonds, retirement) for two months or one quarter…ALL pages
  • Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
  • If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed tax returns for last two years
  • Proof of pension income, if applicable
  • Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
  • Dividend earnings, if applicable
  • Bonus payment documentation, if applicable
  • Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
  • A copy of your earnest money deposit slip
  • Property purchase agreement
  • Name and contact information for your real estate agent(s)
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>